Wednesday, November 30, 2011

90 Birthdays And Counting!

Today, November 30, is Ann Corn's 90th Birthday!  Happy Birthday Ann!  You would never know Ann is 90.  She continues to be active, involved, and faithful to her church and many different community activities. 

Ann's sister-in-law, Ruth Corn celebrated her 90th birthday earlier this month.  On November 13, Sara Lineberger celebrated her 90th birthday.  That's 3 members of our church who have turned 90 this month!  

Our Senior Adults are an inspiration to us!  Goodness, 90 is the new 40.   The best is yet to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love my "older" Ladies.....stop and listne when they talk..they are full of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggone it! I saw Mrs. Corn at family night on Wednesday but had no idea it was her birthday. I can only hope to be as active as she is when I turn 90!

    ReplyDelete