Monday, November 7, 2011

What's In A Name?

One of the first big decisions in creating a blog is what to name it.  You want the name to be memorable, creative, clever, etc.   When Brian Walker and I were setting up the blog, I thought about "Ray's Ramblings"   Alliterative, but not that creative.  I wanted something catchy so I thought about, "Hey, Hey it's Ray!"   Another alliterative thought was Raconteur Ray, but you would have to explain what Raconteur means ( a storyteller) and it sounds a little high-flaluting if you ask me. 

I guess you could have "Ray on a Rampage" or "Rebel Ray" or "Recitative Ray."  

Maybe the best thing would be to leave, "Hey, Hey It's Ray", until someone suggests a better title.   Which is what this blog is all about.  It's not about Ray as much as it is about dialogue with you.  I want to listen as much as I want to share via this blog. 

Let me hear from you--I promise to be "Receptive Ray!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ray.

    Great job to you and Brian. It's all looking good.

    tobin

    ReplyDelete