Monday, July 21, 2014

UPDATE FROM JERUSALEM


     I shared earlier about our friend, Yair.  I was fearful that he had been called up to active duty.  I received this email from him today:  

Dear Ray
I am doing great. I was not called on reserve and I have many cancellations, so I am back home, reading a lot and watching the news. Our everyday life is more or less the same even though there were missiles everywhere. Many of my friends were called and one of them is injured, but he is doing better now.
As for my reflections, I would make an emphasis that we are not just, to have not solved the conflict untill now, but untill there will be a state builder On the other side, we have to do what needs to be done in order to protect our land and citizens. I hope that the campaign will end soon and that life would go back on track.
Yair

No comments:

Post a Comment