Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Heart-Warming Thank You


        Last week the youth went Christmas Caroling.  See the blog posted December 17 “A True Christmas Blessing.”   Today I received a handwritten thank you note from Polly Rollins addressed to “Young Carolers and Leaders.”  It was such a beautiful note I wanted to share it with you”
        “Thank you, young carolers and leaders, for blessing my life so richly with your visit and your singing.  All of you were perfectly beautiful and handsome, as radiant as a new moon.  My heart was warmed, and I could not help from singing with you.  Your smiles and hugs touched my heart, and I could see some of your “parents” among you.  You brought joy to me and to all who heard you.
                Loving Gratitude,
                                                Mrs. Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment